Owner & Educator
Level of Service
After 15 years of working behind the chair, Carrie has fully transititioned to working on the business full time.
With deep rooted passions for educating Apprentices and Stylists and providing amazing client service, she continues her work bringing those two pillars together everyday in the Studio.
As a Stylist behind the chair Carrie’s passion was providing soft, dimensional and natural looking haircolours. She also specialized in razor cutting, to create ultra soft, moveable and textured shapes.
Education & Achievements
- 12 month Marketing Mastermind Course: Facebook/Instagram
- Eleven Product Knowledge
- R+Co Product Knowledge
- Keune Haircolor Product Knowledge, Todd Paulo
- Online Business Branding
- R+Co Product Knowledge
- 12 month Business Mastermind Course
- Razor Cutting with Russell Mayes
- Colour Formulation Compagnia del Colore
- Balayage Techniqus with Frances Canola
- Short and Modern Length Advanced Haircutting with Russell Mayes
- Colour Correction Formultion Compagnia del Colore
- Glow Academy Certified Airbrush Makeup Artistry
- Unite Hair Product Knowledge
- 12 month Salon Success Business Training Course
- Advanced men’s Haircutting, Fiorio Beauty Academy
- Colour Formulation with Mags Kavanaugh
- Balayage Technique, Fiorio Beauty Academy
- Glow Adademy Certified Makeup Artist
- Advanced Colour Formulation Compagnia del Colore
- Ultratress II Certified Tape-In Extensionist
- Colouring Techniques, Mags Kavanaugh
- Introduction to Haircolour, Compagnia del Colore
- Certified Extensionist, Look n Lock
- Matrix Colour Trends
- Tressa Foiling Techniques
- Twin City School of Hairstying
- Business of Excellence Awards – Professional Services Finalist, Woodstock Chamber of Commerce
- Employer Recognition Award – Services Sector Finalist, Apprenticeship Network
- Business of Excellence Awards – Outstanding Achievement Commercial Catetory Finalist, Woodstock Chamber of Commerce
- Sponsor Stylist to the first Studio Apprentice
- Established Creative Images Hair Studio
Although not available for service bookings, Carrie is always available to assist clients and staff alike!
When I’m not in the Studio you can find me spending time with her family and dogs Ernie and Kramer.
With my nose in a book no matter cheesy romance or self development, I’m always thinking of new ways to bring bigger and better things to the business!
A Day in the Life
Luxury, quality & comfort
Want more info?
Fill in your detail below and we will add you to our new members list!